MISS VIVA LAS VEGAS 26
and her court:
1st Runner Up, Sucre a la Creme- Miss Viva Las Vegas 26, Sugar Vixen- 2nd Runner Up, Goldi Fox
The MISS VIVA LAS VEGAS COMPETITION at VLV is a favorite weekend event. Our panel of burlesque experts will choose 9 finalists. The competitors will choose 1 more!
In addition to fantastic prizes, winners will also receive the following:
1st Place Winner will receive $300 cash
2nd Place Winner will receive $200 cash
3rd Place Winner will receive $100 cash
Here is the schedule for VLV27 submissions and announcements
Submissions OPEN NOW
Dec 16th, 2023 Submissions Close
Jan 4th, 2024 Finalists Announced
- Solo performers only.
- 4-minute time limit per act
- Finalists get a free wristband for VLV but need to arrange their own flights & hotel.
- No guest list.
- Cash alternatives for prizes are not available.
- The organizers reserve the right to request the performer changes the music to suit the event.
- Running order to be determined in advance by a random drawing.
- Each submission must include a link to a video showing only the contestant performing. It can be any length but only needs to be about 30 seconds.
- When judging begins all submissions WITHOUT video will be deleted.
- Videos are required to show the contestant’s experience with burlesque.
- No fire or pyrotechnics acts at all.
- No substances are allowed in acts. Meaning no liquids, glitters, powders, confetti, etc. If you are unsure, contact us to avoid elimination.
- You must identify as female.
- No singing acts
- Official contestants will be asked not to perform in Las Vegas 1 week before or after The Miss VLV Burlesque Competition without the permission of the organizers. Failure will result in elimination.