MISS VIVA LAS VEGAS 25
Saturday April 16, 2022
The Orleans Showroom
The MISS VIVA LAS VEGAS COMPETITION at VLV has become a favorite event of the weekend. Our panel of burlesque experts will choose 9 finalists. The competitors will choose 1 more.
These 10 finalists will advance to the gorgeous stage of The Orleans Showroom and compete to become Miss Viva Las Vegas!
In addition to fantastic prizes, winners will also receive the following:
1st Place Winner will receive $200 cash
2nd Place Winner will receive $100 cash
3rd Place Winner will receive $50 cash
Here is the schedule for VLV25 submissions and announcements
Sept 28 Open for submissions
Dec 16th Submissions Close
Jan 4th Finalists Announced
- Solo performers only.
- 4 minute time limit per act
- Finalists get a free wristband for VLV but need to arrange their own flights & hotel.
- No guest list.
- Cash alternatives for prizes are not available.
- The organizers reserve the right to request the performer changes the music to suit the event.
- Running order to be determined in advance by a random drawing.
- Each submission must include a link to a YouTube video showing only the contestant performing. It can be any length but only needs to be about 30 seconds.
- When judging begins all submissions WITHOUT video will be deleted.
- Videos are required to show contestants experience at burlesque.
- No fire or pyrotechnics acts at all.
- The organizers reserve the right to delete an entry if they consider vote cheating has taken place or the contestant is not suitable for the event.
- No substances allowed in acts. Meaning no liquids, glitters, powders, confetti, etc. If you are unsure, contact us to avoid elimination.
- You must identify as female.
- No singing acts
- Official contestants will be asked not to perform in Las Vegas 1 week before or after The Miss VLV Burlesque Competition without the permission of organizers. Failure will result in elimination.