“There’s something magic about a Stray Cats show, Viva Las Vegas is the perfect event to experience that. C’mon down and Rock This Town!” –Brian Setzer
“Just a string bass, a guitar and a drum, Stray Cats are back to show em how it’s done. 39 years after our first gigs, we’re back! Can’t wait to Rock again with my brothers Brian and Slim.” –Lee Rocker
“Happy and thrilled to be hitting the stage with the Cats at Viva Las Vegas. We’re The Rockabilly Kings back to reclaim our throne!” –Slim Jim
“Tom Ingram has taken his love of retro music and rockabilly a created what is the best music and lifestyle event in our scene. He started Viva Las Vegas over twenty years ago featuring some of my favorite bands in the rockabilly/retro/surf/R&B world. What he’s done for those newer bands as well as original artists from forties, fifties and sixties has been a godsend to those great musicians as well as the people who love them. People come from all over the world to Viva! I salute Tom’s work in keeping the music that we cherish so dearly.” –Jim Heath, Reverend Horton Heat
“I have known Tom Ingram since our teenage years growing up and working as DJs in South London. Throughout the intervening four decades, Tom has remained just as committed and hardworking as he ever was and I have always found him to be honest and fair in our many business dealings. Unlike many others, he has the ability to see the big picture and does not get side-tracked by any personal issues or jealousies as many of our contemporary’s are prone to. I look forward to his continued and deserved success.”– Jerry Chatabox, UK Event Promoter, Friend and Colleague about Tom Ingram
“Biggest & best rockabilly weekend of its kind” – Ol Skool Rodz
“Tom helped revolutionize the style of contemporary rocking club and holiday culture” – Vintage Rock
“Simply the biggest and best event for 1950’s type rock’n’roll music and lifestyle in the world today” – Now Dig This
“If there was ever one event considered a must to attend, it is by far the Viva Las Vegas rockabilly Weekend” – Classic & Kustom Bombs Magazine
“Some of Americas greatest musical treasures have come from some relatively way out towns…….and Tom Ingram” – Black pinups mag
“Tom Ingram, Americas rockabilly king” – Black pin ups
“..largest rockabilly gathering in the world” – Las Vegas Weekly
“Rockabilly is a form of old-school rebellion. Since the 1950’s, this lifestyle has been fueled by the love for its cars & music, and by the meaning behind the values, morals & mentality of a simpler era.
Nowhere was this more evident than at the annual Viva Las Vegas, held at the Orleans Hotel & Casino.”
-Stefan Lombard (Hagerty Classic Cars Magazine)
“People have been talking about Viva Las Vegas Weekender for years because it is the biggest event of its kind in the world. In recent years, a tattoo convention was added to the show, gaining great credibility over time…”
-Susana Victoria E Dre Naylor (Tattoo Life Magazine)
“It’s good clean fun, with a hint of naughty”
-Tara O’Hara of Chicago (Las Vegas AP)
“There are tens of thousands of people from seven continents, and the car show is one of the biggest in the country.”
-DJ Lucky LaRue (VegasSeven.com)
“Big names, big venues, big cars & big fun. Viva Las Vegas is the Rockabilly Weekender in the desert that all others look to.”
-John Howard (Vintage Rock Magazine)
“Thank you to Tom Ingram for another classic & historic weekend for Rockabilly in Sin City.”
-Sally Steele (Vegas Rocks! Magazine)
“Viva Las Vegas is the largest & most prestigious event of vintage & rockabilly culture, in the world. It’s a different atmosphere where the best pinups, burlesque dancers & rockabilly bands in the world gather in one place & everything is about beauty, music & art… It’s just beautiful.”
-Marilia Skraba (Alter Life Magazine)
– Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend is “Longest Running Music Festival in Las Vegas.” This year marks our 21st year!
– Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend is the Largest Rockabilly Event in the World.
– VLV brings 17,000 travelers to Las Vegas every year.
– The VLV 4-day festival of events has sold out over 10 years in a row.
– Attendance: VLV has grown from the first year’s 1,200 people in attendance, to selling out in advance 10 years in a row, with over 9,000 attending the four-day festival’s events.
– The Orleans Hotel rooms are sold out one year in advance for VLV on the first day of the festival each year, and VLV has partnered with five other Las Vegas hotels to accommodate our attendees.
– Saturday Car Show event hosts up to 20,000 attendees.
– The Viva Las Vegas Saturday Car Show features 800–1,000 vintage cars, all pre-1964.
– Events are held in 6 different music venues in The Orleans Hotel and Casino, as well as The Arena, Pool, and Car Show lot. (4500 West Tropicana Avenue).
– Social Media is abuzz about VLV all year long, with 34K followers on Instagram, with 125K impressions per week. VLV has 241k followers on Facebook, and 219K videos on YouTube. –(January 2018)