Posted on April 1st 2021 | Comments Off on Orleans Hotel – Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Orleans Viva Las Vegas Group
- A 30-day notice of cancellation is required for the Rockabilly Weekender event. Cancelations less than 30-days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Name and credit card changes will NOT be allowed on confirmed reservations. Credit card holder must be present at time of check-in with credit card to make changes.
- Additional names will not be allowed to be added to confirmed reservations.
- Multiple reservations under the same name will be canceled as a duplicate reservation, each reservation must have a unique name.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Each additional adult in the room will be charged $20 plus tax per night.
- A deposit equal to the first night's room and tax will be authorized on your credit card at the time of the reservation to guarantee your reservation.
- A credit card and valid picture ID is required for check in and the guest whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age.
- At check-in the credit card presented will be authorized for the remaining amount of room and tax plus a $100.00 deposit for incidental charges per visit.
- Cash, prepaid credit cards or gift cards are not accepted for deposit upon check-in.
- We will note your preferences for room type, smoking or non-smoking and/or room location, however due to arrival and departure patterns, we are UNABLE TO GUARANTEE any room type request.
- Pets are not permitted to stay in the hotel.
- Maximum occupancy is four (4) adults per room.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and checkout is 12:00 pm.
- Any special offers or discount rates are non-commissionable and is not available to travel agents, tour operators, conventions, or groups.
- Guests will be assessed a $250 cleaning fee if they smoke in a designated nonsmoking room.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- If you have selected to receive e-mail and/or mobile communications, you are confirming that you are not enrolled in any gaming regulatory self-exclusion program, or have been excluded by a government program or have been excluded at the sole discretion of Boyd Gaming Corporation.