VIVA LAS VEGAS CODE OF CONDUCT
Tom Ingram and all of the Viva Las Vegas Staff are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience in all parts and venues of The Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend.
ALL Viva attendees have a right to expect an environment where:
- Viva attendees are able to watch the bands, dance whenever they want and have fun while remaining respectful and courteous to everyone else attending the event.
- Attendees enjoy the Viva experience free from fighting, thrown objects, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Viva attendees do not wear or show any symbols that appear on the FBI hate symbol list which includes the confederate flag.
- Attendees comply with requests from stadium staff regarding venue policies and emergency response procedures.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Viva attendees conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the venues and car show.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
Tom Ingram, the staff of The Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, and The Orleans Hotel thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable for you and your fellow patrons.