Saturday 9am to 8pm
TO REGISTER YOUR CAR:
- You must buy a ticket. Car Registration is included with the purchase of the High Roller, Classic, or Hot Rodder Ticket.
- Click here to register your car
- As tickets are non-refundable, if you would like pre-approval please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A SIDE VIEW Photo MUST be submitted for all cars for approval, otherwise your car will not be admitted. PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTO MUST BE A SIDE VIEW OF THE CAR.
- Scroll down on this page to review the car show criteria
- We reserve to right to refuse admission of any vehicle and/or driver
Car Show Registrations will be accepted on-line until 5:00pm (pacific standard time) Wednesday, April 16, 2014 or until we are completely booked up on spaces, whichever occurs first. After the cut-off time DAY OF registrations will only be accepted. All pre-registered cars have preferential placement. All pre-registered cars must arrive by 8am Saturday morning. After 8am the lot will be opened to un-registered participants.
Car Clubs that attended the Viva Las Vegas 16 Car Show
The Viva Las Vegas Car Show is the best car show of its type anywhere. Cars are strictly pre-63 and must be in a style from that era. Please check out the photos on the Car Show page. If you have a question about the car you would like to enter before you buy your tickets, please email email@example.com.
At the VLV Car Show over 800 cars were registered with more than 20,000 attending to view the car show.
The Car Show will be held at The Orleans Hotel. We are using a massive fenced in parking lot next to The Orleans Arena.
*A SIDE VIEW Photo MUST be submitted for all cars for approval, otherwise your car will not be admitted. PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTO MUST BE A SIDE VIEW OF THE CAR.
The Rockabilly Show and Car show area is open to those with 4 day wristbands as follows:
- Thursday 10am – 10pm
- Friday 10am – 10pm
- Registered cars may enter and leave the parking lot during the times posted above
- See information below regarding cars entering and leaving on Saturday
- Gates open for cars to leave at 8am Sunday
- The gates will be locked at 10pm each night. No unauthorized persons may stay in the Car Show area after 10pm including on Saturday. Security will be posted in the area when the gates are locked and throughout the night.
And for everyone on the Saturday:
- Cars 6am – 9am entry – no cars will be allowed to enter the area after 9am
- Cars cannot leave the area or be moved between the hours of 9am and 8pm, or after the last band finishes playing, whichever comes later.
- The gates will be locked at 10pm and no cars can leave after that time. The gates will re-open on Sunday morning at 8am.
- PEDESTRIANS 9am – 7pm $30 in advance, $35 on the day. This includes all car show entertainment including the headliner show.
WHAT CARS ARE NOT ALLOWED
|* Fenderless cars and trucks built after 1934 – please email a photo for approval.If in any doubt please email us a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
WHAT YOU CAN DO
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO