ANNOUNCING BIG CHANGES TO THE VLV ROCKABILLY WEEKEND CAR SHOW!!
If you register a car and we approve it, then you, as the driver will have free access to the Car Show Area all 4 days. When registering your car, just write in the word “FREE” under Ticket Order Number.
You will only need to buy the full 4day pass for if you would like access to the events taking place inside the hotel.
To be fair to those of you who have had cars in the VLV car show before, until Aug 1st, only previous car attendees will have cars approved, or those buying the full 4day VLV Pass.
Here are a few simple bits of info:
- free driver admission is for Car Show area only, not VLV events inside the hotel.
- cars must still meet the criteria posted on the website.
- applies to driver only, not transferable.
- anyone buying any VLV tickets may register a car at no extra charge at any time as long as there are spaces available.
- we reserve the right to refuse admission of any vehicle and/or driver.
- until Aug 1st, only people who have attended VLV in the last 2 years may register a car. After Aug 1st it is open to everyone.
Car Show Registrations will be accepted on-line until 5:00pm (pacific standard time) Wednesday, April 16, 2014. After the cut-off time DAY OF registrations will only be accepted. All pre-registered cars have preferential placement. All pre-registered cars must arrive by 8am Saturday morning. After 8am the lot will be opened to un-registered participants.
Car Clubs that attended the Viva Las Vegas 16 Car Show
The Viva Las Vegas Car Show is the best car show of its type anywhere. Cars are strictly pre-63 and must be in a style from that era. Please check out the photos on the Car Show page. If you have a question about the car you would like to enter before you buy your tickets, please email email@example.com.
At the VLV Car Show over 800 cars were registered with more than 20,000 attending to view the car show.
The Car Show will be held at The Orleans Hotel. We are using a massive fenced in parking lot next to The Orleans Arena.
*A SIDE VIEW Photo MUST be submitted for all cars for approval, otherwise your car will not be admitted. PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTO MUST BE A SIDE VIEW OF THE CAR.
The Rockabilly Show and Car show area is open to those with 4 day wristbands as follows:
- Thursday 10am – 10pm
- Friday 10am – 10pm
- Registered cars may enter and leave the parking lot during the times posted above
- See information below regarding cars entering and leaving on Saturday
- Gates open for cars to leave at 8am Sunday
- The gates will be locked at 10pm each night. No unauthorized persons may stay in the Car Show area after 10pm. Security will be posted in the area when the gates are locked and throughout the night.
And for everyone on the Saturday:
- CARS 6am – 9am entry – no cars will be allowed to enter the area after 9am
- Cars can be moved after 8pm. Cars cannot leave the area or be moved between the hours of 9am and 8pm.
- PEDESTRIANS 9am – 7pm $30 in advance, $35 on the day. This includes all car show entertainment including the headliner show.
WHAT CARS ARE NOT ALLOWED
|* Fenderless cars and trucks built after 1934 – please email a photo for approval.If in any doubt please email us a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
WHAT YOU CAN DO
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO